‘The St. Kitts-Nevis Times Attempts to Smear Dr. Drew’
SKN PULSE, Sunday 9th August 2015 – The St Kitts-Nevis Times has chosen this particular time to publicly attack me. I will let them know very clearly that they would answer for the continued lies and deception. I will take them far as I take slander and libel very seriously.
Let me first deal with the lies:
1) After February 16th, I was approached by many senior doctors and nurses and asked to return to the hospital as one internist had retired and the other needed help. After assessing the situation, I decided that my country and people come first and abandoned several international job opportunities to stay in service to my people and country.
In an interview with Caribbean update, I explained very clearly that politics has no role in health care and that I would certainly work if called upon.
If Eugene Hamilton wants me, I am just a phone call away. This is about service, not a job .
2) I did not abandon any job; the laws ask that a candidate resign before an election. This, they should know.
3) I have my letter of offer from the University of Texas San Antonio which I would post at a later date. I was always ranked among the top in national exams yearly in the USA. My qualifications they can’t undermine as they speak for themselves.
4) I have other job offers from the USA which are professionally and financially rewarding to work as an internist. These will also be posted at the right time.
5) I have met with local Ministry officials more than once. I am yet to confirm that they want to take some sort of action as all communication is saved. These could also be revealed if needs be.
These are the facts and The St Kitts-Nevis Times will have to answer.
I encourage them to ask Eugene Hamilton about the Basseterre High School health issue. This tactic of deception is to distract from that. No amount of lies and deception will help them with this one.
Tell them look out for me. They will be made to answer.
Posted By Pulse Master.